Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 8 Photo Challenge: You as the Professional



      This photo was taken in the home office.  I dressed up in a sweater and dress and sat on a stool and had my sister take this photo. After a few snapshots, I settled on this image. I think it is very professional-looking. I would give me a large sum of money and trust that I would do only honest and honorable things with it.

     I had originally planned to Photoshop myself out of this photo and into another more expensive chair. In fact, it was one of the candidates for the director’s chair challenge. I still love that chair and want it for my living room! But, after taking a second look, I thought it was much more authentic looking since the book case was right behind me. I thought the point came across very well.

     Behind me is the bookcase. I often do my work here. This is where I plan to base the post-production side of the business. Anything post will take place here. Also, this is where the equipment will be stored. This is the place of business for me. My office away from office (home away from home), so to speak. I do think it is important that when you own a business, you should look like a business professional. Since the nature of my industry my require a little grunt work, I think casual Friday attire is acceptable. No messy-rool out of the bed- look here at JZM Media Group LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment